منتديات خاراس الرسمية

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

2 مشترك

LIFE IS STRANGE

engineer sara
    engineer sara

LIFE IS STRANGE Stars16

الجنس : انثى
    البرج : الثور
    عدد المشاركات : 19
    العمر : 33
    البلد : oman
    التخصص : engineering student
    نقاط النشاط : 6
    الاعجاب : 0
    المهنة : LIFE IS STRANGE Collec10
    المزاج : LIFE IS STRANGE 5510
    الدوله : LIFE IS STRANGE Oman110

gtrre LIFE IS STRANGE

مُساهمة من طرف engineer sara الأربعاء 12 أكتوبر 2011 - 7:07

Hello Everyone

One of the greatest peoms I've ever hear is for Maianne Williamson

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

we always creat dreams that we hope they become true..We should live our life regardless the way we were born..Holding my dreams is my first step to be different and something that i chose to be in this life..

I lnow that my life didnt give me the choices but gave it to others.However i have to seek for my own one..The way I think will make me different from others.No matter what people think about me, i know i will be something in future and that what i chose to do...

To all my friends and family,, I know beign different and discriminated from others aint easy, but I aslo know that ,, deep inside we're better than anyone and one day all dark moments that heppened in our life going to fade away..and I am still waiting for that day and that moment
    ™ҘŁi X
    ™ҘŁi X

{{المراقب العام }}
    LIFE IS STRANGE Cgrnunj8ekab

الجنس : ذكر
    البرج : العذراء
    عدد المشاركات : 1115
    العمر : 29
    البلد : خاراس/الخليل
    الحالة الاجتماعية : أعزب
    التخصص : قريباً
    نقاط النشاط : 387